HP SM Solution Architect profile for Canberra location-OPEN
Duration of Contract – 6months
HPSM Solution Architect should have:
Techno-Functional experience on HP Service Manager
Has worked on full life-cycle implementation
Exposure to both development and support projects
Good ITIL process knowledge
Good communication skills
Good documentation skills (able to articulate the requirements accurately)
· HP Service Manager Solution Architect
· HP Asset Management
· HP Executive Dashboard
· HP Release Control
· HP Operations Orchestration
· HP NNMI
· HP Sitescope
· Other HP BTO tools
· ITIL, HP ITSM Tool Certifications:
· HP Service Manager
Network Engineer -session border controller –OPEN
Sydney + 6 month engagement (could be extended) + 80k to 115k salary band.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
– 5 years’ + Genband experience.
– Ability to work under pressure and in a fast moving and changeable environment;
– Self-motivated and very flexible with a “can do” attitude;
– Strong technical skills within a multi-disciplined environment (see technical skill requirements, below);
– 4-5+ years’ operational experience with a Telco or Telecoms vendor;
– Must be a self-starter, proactive, highly organized, and capable of working well with individuals at all levels in the organization;
– Good interpersonal, written, oral, and analytical skills, as well as being innovative and dedicated.
– Applicants will be expected to have a high level of hands on experience on Genband SBCs;
– exposure to Genband C3/G9 and therefore a general knowledge of experience on these will be of advantage.
– Genband SBC Engineer;
– Upgrade of hardware on Genband SBCs;
– Upgrade of software on Genband SBCs;
– Configuration and testing of new Genband SBCs;
– Rollout of new parameters and features such as SIP rate limiting and Dynamic Blacklisting;
– General analysis and troubleshooting on Genband SBC support issues;
– Interface with Genband vendor support.
Senior Database Administrator-CLOSED
Our Network recruitment agency is recruiting an exciting Senior Database Administrator opportunity in the Sydney CBD.
Client are looking to move immediately, i.e. interview the right candidate ASAP, therefore, we would like to speak with you regarding your experience and what you are looking for in your next role.
MUST HAVE the following experience:
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation to discuss your next career move, please attach a copy of your resume and send me an email on: email@example.com I will only be able to speak with those that send me a resume before arranging a conversation.
we look forward to hearing from you soon.